6x4 Hydro Unit
$15,000+GST per month
Contract length 12/24 months
1800 367 847
The unit is designed for hydro excavation, wash down and wet vacuum recovery for the suction of water, debris, sludge, sand or similar materials. The 8,000lt sludge body is made from Carbon steel material S355 J2, which has twice the strength than most tanks made with standard Grade 250 or 350 steel.
The tank is hinged at the rear with full tipping and hydraulically operated rear door, hinged at the top and provided with an EPDM rubber seal to prevent leakage; closing by means of two dual action hydraulic cylinders. Stainless steel ball float level indication with outside graduated hand monitor the debris level, overflow device with automatic shut off of suction when tank is full. For a full list of features please give us a call.
- Engine power is transferred mechanically via V-belt
- 3,000lt water tank
- 8,000lt sludge tank
- Vacuum suction hose boom
- Vacuum shut-off via electronic tank sensor when tank full
- Hydro excavation system 21lt/min @280bar (4,060psi)
- Silencers ensuring noise levels meet Australian regulations
- Extendable arm approx. reach 3.8m-4.8m
- Cleaning cyclone with overflow shut off device